How to get it done
This part of the web is for people who are interested in having surgery with Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda only! It is not meant to be advertising in any way. It is actually designed for preventing patient's misunderstanding and facilitating booking process.
No need to contact the hospitals! Everything will be processed from our side.
There are 3 main procedures to go through. Please do not miss a single step.
|A. Expectations & Outcomes||B. Cost Checking||C. Booking|
|What will happen?|
To explain a bit. Inquiries about surgery such as indications, possibility of success, techniques, complications should be emailed to Dr. Nond. Everything else should be emailed to his assistant.
Some might only want to know how much a surgery costs. Dr. Nond prefers to spend his limited free time to communicate with people who have medical questions. So please visit the Price List page and email to ask his assistant if needed.
Choose a place for consultation
- Bumrungrad hospital - Sunday morning, Monday-Thursday 5PM / any working days but on appointment only
- Chulalongkorn hospital - any day but on appointment only
- Pewsuay clinic - Friday evening (on appointment only)
** Place of consultation can be different from place of surgery.
Choose a hospital for your surgery
There are 2 hospitals to choose.
- Phyathai 2 hospital
- Bumrungrad hospital
Please understand that Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda is not an employee of a private hospital including Bumrungrad.
For a patient who comes to Dr. Nond via a private hospital, he will only operate for that patient at that hospital.
For a patient who comes to Dr. Nond on her/his own such as by words of mouth, internet, the patient can choose to have a surgery at any place listed above.
Have someone to take care of you
If coming to Bangkok for surgery is going to be too tough for you, we recommend you use services from either:
- The Thai Nurses Group - They provide airport transportation, escorted transfer between accommodation and hospital, SIM card for your mobile phone, and nursing care at your accommodation by registered nurses who can speak English and are keen in taking care of surgical cases. Most importantly, they know Dr. Nond very well how to deal with his patients.
Please contact them by email for more detail.
- Healthcare Hand - They have been taking care of patients who come to Thailand for many years. Some hospitals uses their services.
November 4, 2017 19.52HRS